Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ethan will be here soon.

Well I have been starting to feel really ill lately which lets me know that more then likely I am not going to make it to January with out giving birth to Ethan. Exciting but crazy I guess is what I would call it. I want him to stay in there as long as he needs but I also want him out at the same time! He is causing me way too much discomfort. Besides fretting that he is coming early, there is so much going on this month! We have a Christmas party were attending this Saturday and then were busy all day Sunday. Then next weekend is Jon's mother's birthday and we have decided that we are going to make dinner and a cake for her and we are going to surprise her. So busy that Saturday too! And then the following weekend after that we are going out of town to celebrate Christmas with part of Jon's family. So we probably wont be back in town until that Sunday. Then the next weekend is Christmas and then we have 2 other family Christmas' going on. The the following weekend is New years and that is the only weekend we don't have anything going on! So yes one big cluster! But we love it and in between all of that we still have Christmas shopping to do! And well I am suppose to be taking an easy so I will be walking slower ha ha.

So back to the subject at hand. I have been going to bed every night at 8pm and waking up at 4am very annoying since when I wake up at 4am I am no longer tired and then I just basically lay in bed and wait for the alarm to go off fun fun. And the pain well is horrible. So Jon says before Christmas I say after only time will tell....

No comments: