Friday, August 6, 2010

AUSITN!!!

So the day has finally arrived folks! The day where I go and pick up Austin! Only two hours remain until I head out and begin my journey to Tampa! I couldn't be more thrilled! I miss this boy like crazy! I miss his silliness and weirdness! I even miss him making his paper fingers and running around the house making tough guy faces! He is a BIG, no scratch that HUGE staple in our lives! We have been missing him so much! 6 weeks is far too long! I am going a little crazy waiting to leave! It is hard to have the patience to wait another 2 hours when I know that my little boy is so close but yet so far away! But I have waited this long so I suppose 2 hours isn't much compared to when I woke up this morning! So here are a few pictures of my special little Austin....


This boy has been such a blessing! Austin we love you so much! We are so thankful God gave you to us! And we can't wait to see what he has planned for you!

No comments: