Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fasting...

Just a quick little post to let everyone know if were facebook friends and it seems like I have dropped off the facebook planet well I have, but only until Monday the 10th!! I've decided to give up facebook for fasting this week. I decided that I tend to lean too much on the opinions of others and well I am hopelessly addicted to facebook. It has been good for me. I have dedicated more time to prayer and just plain talking to God. I have been diligent in my Beth Moore study of David. And I have even started to read "As Silver Refined" By Kay Arthur. If you haven't read this book or done the David study then I highly recommend both of these to you.

Well I hope you all have a blessed week :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Beth Moore recommendation. I just did "Breaking Free" over the summer with the women in our church, and it was wonderful.

Jhenna said...

Lol,that's funny the ladies of my church did breaking free this summer as well, but I missed that study :(