Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can't chose just one....

So summer is here and I am working hard to get this weight off! So while I have been working hard I have been imagining just what type of bathing suit I should wear. I feel if I lose weight I could still where a bikini, but there are some really awesome one pieces out there so I am asking for help making a decision. Click here, here, here, & here to check out my bathing suits of choice! My hubby said that a one piece never looks good on women! But he was so wrong, I think some of these one pieces I have picked out are awesome! Thoughts comments and constructive criticism! Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Jon is wrong about the one piece thing but I know I used to look better in a bikini but now there is no way I would go in front of anyone in one I just use them to tan. That said I like all of them they are really cute!! I actually am starting tomorrow to get into shape so I can but a new bathing suit for vacation too. I like the first one and the black full piece with the cool colors by the way. : )