Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

So this past Sunday was my one year anniversary! Very exciting!

So friday I am sitting in my office minding my own business when I hear a knock at our back door. Jerry goes out to answer it (Jerry is on of my bosses) and then he yells hey Jhenna it's another one of those things! (Those things meaning, that a few weeks back one of our co workers received an Edible Arrangement) And then he asks the delivery man who it is for and I hear my name! My jaw drops, Me?? This wonderful masterpiece is for me?? I have never in my life had anything delivered to me! So I was shocked, to say the least. So the delivery man brings in the Edible arrangement, the Balloon, & The cute fuzzy teady bear! So here are some pictures of my yummy edible arrangement. Sorry the pictures are so horrible I had to take them with my camera phone!

Mountains of Chocolate! Yummy!

The view from above...

More views of the mountains of Chocolate!


The full view!



This is Anya! I didn't name her she camed named...




My pretty balloon.




And up close on my pot that the little piece's of heaven came in!






Before I dug in!

















No comments: