Monday, April 5, 2010

The boss for two days...

So last week both my bosses were out of the office on Thrusday and Friday. So I basically put their hats on and got a taste of what it is they do. And let me tell you it is completely insane! I thought I was busy, then you add both of their workloads (well partial work loads, because there was someone here that was somewhat covering for them)to everything I have going on then it equals more insanity then you could ever imagine! I absolutely loved it! I live for a job that constantly has me on the go! I guess that is one of the reasons that I love being a mother so much! My phone barely stopped ringing those two days! I told Jim (boss #1) That he should let me do more of that stuff more often, since I enjoy it so much! Jerry (boss #2) told me that since I did such an awesome job of holding down the fort then he is going to start taking more vacation (of course he was joking, but it was a nice thought) Boss #2 is somewhat of a pain in the butt at times. He has his really nice moments but then he flips a switch and it's no more mister nice guy! He starts yelling at people for no reason and is completely unrulely. It because's a problem so much so that I have his guys in here every week telling me how much they dislike him and dislike working for him! I feel badly at times because I understand how they feel... But at the end of the day he is my boss and I leave him and all this other stuff at work when I go home.

So on another note I am going to be an Aunt again! I am super excited! Another wee one running around! Too bad I wont see much of him or her (well only in pictures) since my BIL & SIL live in LA. But we will definitely be visiting once a year if not trying to see them twice a year. We would really like to try and keep up with them and all of the kids. They grow so fast and there is so much we don't get to see....

Our weekend was somewhat hetic. We worked in the nursery for the Good Friday service at church. There were 6 babies and only my husband and I to tackle them but we did well! The kids were so wonderful! Then we were at my mothers all day Saturday which was a ton fo fun! We went there to help her with a veggie garden which turned out great, then we cleaned up and went to Kohls! I love kohls it is so much fun to shop there! I got $10 Kohl's cash to spend from now until the the 20th! It really does pay to shop! If you haven't been there yet you should go!
Then we came back and barbque'd! All in all it was a very nice day!

Sunday of course was a wonderful day where we Celebrated the resurrection of my personal Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! It was a beautiful day and we spent it by working in the nursery again! God is so good! We love being with the babies!

Well I have no more ranting to do at the moment!

No comments: