Monday, May 17, 2010

Yes, I'm a Slacker!

Sorry I have been slacking in my blogtorial duties! (Yes, I realize blogtorial isn't a word but it sounded good at the moment) So I have been in a funk as of late and feel that it is time to break this funk and start smiling more often! So this weekend I am dubbing "Fun Weekend" We will go to the beach, play games, clean a little, make fantastic dinners from scratch, Keep the plans we make, go to a grocery store, go to the market or at least to Whole Foods, Bakes yummy treats and if I bake too many share them with whoever wants some! I am so tired of saying one thing and doing another! I am so disgusted with how I have been such a slacker lately. And the only people that suffer are my family!

So I will be diving into the wonderful world of Jane Austen tonight! I am so excited to read her complete works! Big thanks to the wonderful Haley who has lent me her complete works set!

So nothing really too new to report here. Jon might have a job? We have been hoping and praying that this is God's will for his life for our lives! I really hope he gets this job! He deserves it! Still haven't heard back from the Air Force since January. So hopefully soon we will hear that they are reviewing his case or something positive in this whole matter! Austin is about to complete first grade in less then a month! Wow where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday he was starting his first day of kindergarten and now he is completing first grade! Ethan is now 16 months old! I can't believe that either! He is into everything! He has a passion for life and is always so lively! Him and I take walks usually everyday after I get home from work to help him wind down. He is always so quiet and he takes everything in. From the noises of childern laughing to a bird flying overhead Ethan misses nothing. For that 30 minutes of everyday he is in awe! Awe of God's beauty something that I look over so much everyday! Oh to have eyes like a child! To be able to experience everything the way he does!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Slacker!! LOL I missed reading your blogs! I am glad you are going to enjoy the reading : ) When you guys go to the beach let me know maybe we will come and join you for a bit.