Friday, October 8, 2010

Making time for the ones you love...

Austin had his second baseball game on Thursday! His team did very well! We were so proud of them! Austin was able to pitch for the first time ever and I almost started to cry! My baby is an excellent pitcher! 5 kids went up to bat the first two he knocked them out, the second two each got as far as 2nd base, and the last one he knocked out! I didn't know whether to take pictures or to watch! It was so hard to do both! But I managed between the tears and excitement! I feel like he has found his thing! As long as he can stay in the "action zone" then he stays happy! So enough with my babbling, here are some pictures of the game and who we spent it with!






Sorry for such a long post! I hope you all have a Blessed weekend!























No comments: