Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ethan is having a party in my belly!!!

My stress levels have actually subsided! I feel so great lately, well when it comes to my mental state! As for my physical state, well lets just say Ethan is taking good care to see to it that he kicks in every possible spot that just causes the most amount of pain! ha ha, But what I have come to realize is that I wouldn't have it any other way! Every move, every pain, everything is a blessing from God! I am so truly lucky to have this little one growing inside of me and to be a vessel for God! To carry his child and to be able to care for him! Wow... I feel so blessed! I have never looked at it that way before. But lately it's like I have been seeing things that I have never seen before, experiencing things I've never experienced before! I love it and am thanking God immensely for opening my eyes to all of this!

I was so young when I had my first son and when I was pregnant with him I didn't know how to enjoy it, I really didn't know how to enjoy anything back then! But now I feel like I can truly enjoy everything God has blessed me with!

I just hope and pray that we continue raising Austin in ways that bring glory to God! And that we will raise Ethan the same always bringing Glory to God! I want to raise my Boys to be humble servants of the Lord most high!

1 comment:

Mrs. Deering said...

Yeah, ebates is strictly an online shopping thing. These days I use it mainly for 1800 Pet Meds and such.