Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Ex Factor...

Well last night Jon and I were having a nice quite evening in and enjoying time spent together and then I get a text from my ex. He says he wants to have dinner with us tonight to discuss things about Austin and to celebrate his grades. Which is nice and we have been trying to find time to get together but tonight just doesn't work for us and he wanted to meet at 8pm which even if it was good for us that is too late on a school night for Austin. So I relayed to him that tonight wasn't good for us and 8 was too late, Then he persisted to change the time which well it is not the time it is just that Thursday nights are never really good for us. So I told him that again and he got upset go figure. He said well I wanted to have the dinner before Van (His girlfriend) leaves town. And I said to him one tonight is not good for us and two what does having a discussion about our Son have anything to do with your girlfriend. He said it has everything to do with her since I might be moving to and he listed off like 4 different places. And I said it doesn't matter where you move our son's life still has nothing to do with her. The reason why I make such a big stink about this is because well when Jon and I were dating he always said (he being my ex) that Jon will never be anything to Austin he is not married to me and therefore has no say in what happens in Austin's life. So then he got even more angry and well said some not so nice things. And well I just ended the text with thank you for your kind words. I will pray for you. I think that made him more upset because he persisted to say pray for me ha your the one that needs prayer. So I just left the conversation there. I have decided that I am not going to talk to him until he can start treating me like a human being! I will pray for him and his family continuously and ask God to extend his mercy towards him well because like I have said before I feel if he keeps on going down this path his heart will harden like Pharaoh's and he wont be able to come to God at all.... So I just ask that anyone who reads this blog please just say a prayer for my ex Mike, he needs help. This is something very hard for me to do but I know I must continue to pray for him no matter how he treats me. His words no longer hurt me the only person they hurt are him. So please pray for him....

No comments: