Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Click

So I was talking to a co worker today and he was telling me about this new DVD player the Christian bookstore is selling. It edits all the bad stuff in movies and takes it completely out! So if a movie shows or says something indecent you never have to see it! I thought that was a pretty good thing to have if you have kids. Because some children's movies say things you wouldn't believe! Of course your other option is pre-screening everything before they watch it and then sit with them while they watch it and FF = fast forward through all the stuff you don't want them to see or hear, or Just don't let them watch that particular movie! But either way it is still a nice idea to have for kids....
Which brings me to the title of this blog.... I said to my co worker wouldn't it be nice if there was a device that you could put in a room which would edit all the things people say??!? See where I work a lot of the men use foul language and say indecent things (not all of them but some) and I would much rather go about my day not hearing things like that! And he said that reminds me of the movie with the remote which is "Click" with Adam Sandler. It was a good movie! But unfortunately there is no such device, so I go about my day like I have for the past 5 years ignoring it as much as I can!

Anyways on another note, I have fallen in love with all natural soap! I think my sister in law Holly is wearing off on me :)

I find I enjoy a lot of the things she recommends. Next step is to start a garden! We are going to start growing a ton of herbs and small veggies like garlic. ;Basically things we can grow in pots! Since we don't own a house yet it is hard for us to plant a garden on property that isn't ours! We hope in the next few years to own a house!

No comments: