Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You say ridiculous, I say tomato.....

Today is another cold day in the sunshine state! Way too cold if you ask me! There was frost on the ground this morning! Unfreakinbelievable! My hubby enjoyed seeing the frost on the ground! Said it was the closets he could get to snow and was glad God gave him this wonderful Birthday present! Yes today is my hubby's birthday! He is 25! A big milestone in a persons life! I don't think my hubs would find living up north so great! Yet he talks about wanting to move to where there are all 4 seasons. I don't think he understands how miserable winter can be up north! I mean ice, snow, dangers all around! One thing he would have to do would be to shovel snow, that is miserable (or so I'm told) and there would be ice constantly frozen to the windshield! So we would have to invest in an ice scrapper. Also we would have to drive in snow storms, roads with ice on them, and so forth! Yes, I too would like to move somewhere else but I don't know if I am ready for the task of winter! I mean the boys are already sick enough when the weather changes around here, I can only imagine what it would be like up north! But there are so many nice things about living up north as well! Like mountains! We all know Florida doesn't know what a mountain is..... And fall colors! I love when the trees turn! So I guess you have to take the good with the bad!

So I made my hubby his Birthday cake last night, and then tonight I will be making his favorite dinner! White sauce, noodles, Chicken and Broccoli! Then will commence the birthday singing and such! And then next week we will start all over again with another Birthday celebration on the 14th! Can't wait to bake Ethan's first birthday cake!!!!

Oh and the title of this blog was inspired by my son Austin! I just love his randomness!

No comments: