Friday, July 2, 2010

The great house search!

So this move has really been weighing on me. I have been very conflicted lately. We are moving an hour away from our friends and family and it is tough. Granted it will be closer to my work and will make us venture out away from our comfort zone and start attending a new church and meet new people and maybe even meet some friends that we could see on a regular basis. But as the end of the month draws near I can't help but wonder what's next? What is to come of our lives? Where do we go from here? There are so many unknowns and the biggest one is where will we live? We have not found a house yet!!! We have to be out of our current place by the end of the month and we have yet to acquire a new place. So I am extremely anxious. I really hope all the pieces just fall into place, but with my luck it won't.

So I have become aggressive in my search for a new place I just hope I hear back soon from someone.....

No comments: