Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm dreaming.....

Of a  White Blessed Christmas....

I have been thinking a lot about the reason for the season, you know why we celebrate Christmas! And I have truly found peace in celebrating this year! Every year of my life Christmas day has always been kind of chaotic, stressful, have to run here, have to be in two places at once, can never make all parties happy, and so on. Well this year I put my foot down. Everyone will be coming to our house in the morning (ie: Jon's mom and sister, and my mom and sister) I had to do this because I was starting to lose sight of the reason why we celebrate Christmas. Not to run from house to house and make everyone happy, not to have me so stressed because I can't be in two places at once, not to open presents, But to celebrate Jesus' life! His birth, what HE means to us, what HE has given us, what HE has given me. There aren't enough words in the English language to sum up how much I love him! I am so grateful that I get to spend this day with my family worshipping HIM! He has given me fresh eyes and a new heart. I see things differently then I did before I knew him, and on this beautiful day I get to celebrate HIM (I already do celebrate HIM) but I get to find peace for the first time in a long time on this day! Praise the Lord for always providing for us! I wish you all a Blessed Christmas, and a Happy New Year! May you all find peace on the Lords day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad!! I pray your Christmas is completely blessed and focused on Him. <3 love ya and can't wait to see you again!!!