Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekend Happenings

So this weekend is going to be really fun and not too busy! Just the way I like it! Tonight will be a tad bit busy though. I am having a Thirty-One Party at my house tomorrow at 11am. So that means I need to straighten up a tad bit and finish some projects before tomorrows festivities! One of the projects being the fact that we removed the towel rack and toilet paper holder and painted them, they were old ugly wood grain with Gold trim. So I gave them each two coats of a flat white paint and then I have to hand paint in the trim and change it to silver! I am really excited for the changes that will be happening soon in that bathroom. We already have paint for the walls, fabric for the shower curtain, and the rug half made! I have a feeling it is going to turn out fantastic and be very boy friendly and not so feminine! Jon doesn't much care for the butterfly shower curtain we have hanging up :)

Then after the party the hubs and I are going to take the kids out to the park! I think that will be super fun! I have been wanting to take Austin to the roller rink so I am hoping we can get a sitter so that the 3 of us can go have an evening of fun with Austin! I think it is very important for us to do things as a family and then each have one on one time with the boys! One of my favorite one on one times with Austin is when he helps me fold laundry and we just talk about his day, or what he is interested in, (right now he loves science and rocks) or my favorite, what he would like for his Birthday (even if Christmas is a month away he still will tell you what he wants for his Birthday!) and when is his Birthday going to get here :)

Then Sunday we are working in the nursery at Church so we will be there for half a day then head home and have a lazy Sunday! Maybe watch some movies, have snuggle time, tickle wars, and maybe Austin and I can even fit in a game (or 10 :) of connect 4! Austin and I love that game!

What are you doing this weekend? I hope you have a great one!

No comments: